20090421

Crazy Chic's & 'BACK TO REALITY'


I couldn't believe what i was seeing: in the middle of the crowd at Jamaram's concert the other night, two girls in tacky clothes started hitting a stranger! They were totally pissed, but I don't think that counts as an excuse for slapping other girls in the face.
No security was around so other girls tried to help, I was really shocked as I realized none of the guys helped.


Despite the fact there was this little interruption, the concert was fun. There were two special guests, the frontman of Reggea Band "babacools" and Sara Lugo.

Atmosphere was awesome, you could smell the dope and watch people smiling everywhere.
For the final song, they grabbed their instruments and played in the middle of the audience.
Loved it!
Oh and my fave band member, Murxen, looked really hot in a white see-through tanktop.


But today school started again... les vacances de Pâques sont passé. Studying must be done now. No more fun, ...

until the weekend begins :D
Katryna.

[Sorry about the bad quality of the pics, only had my iPhone with me]

Keine Kommentare: